Screen Technology Group - Bad Porch Screening
I purchased three rolls of what was advertised as 316 stainless steel screening. I had the material installed on my porch and about 4 weeks after material was installed it started to develop rust. I then informed the company that the screening material was defective because of rust that was forming.
I had a discussion with the company about the situation and was told that the problem was caused by surface rust from the manufacturing process. I waited for this surface rust to wear off with time. It has not worn off with time and after a year the screening material is now rusting completely through where the visible rust was present before. Obviously, the material is defective and is not stainless steel.
I have tried calling the company, emailing, and sending a certified letter to get resolution of this problem without any response. They are selling a defective product and will not own up to it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Porch Screening
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."