Screen Technology Group - Bad Porch Screening

I purchased three rolls of what was advertised as 316 stainless steel screening. I had the material installed on my porch and about 4 weeks after material was installed it started to develop rust. I then informed the company that the screening material was defective because of rust that was forming.

I had a discussion with the company about the situation and was told that the problem was caused by surface rust from the manufacturing process. I waited for this surface rust to wear off with time. It has not worn off with time and after a year the screening material is now rusting completely through where the visible rust was present before. Obviously, the material is defective and is not stainless steel.

I have tried calling the company, emailing, and sending a certified letter to get resolution of this problem without any response. They are selling a defective product and will not own up to it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Screen Technology Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Screen Technology Group.
Filing a new complaint about